Stainless Steel World – 28 to 30 November 2017 – Maastricht, NL
Industeel will be present at Stainless Steel World Conference and Exhibition from 28 to 30 November 2017, MECC Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Please come and visit us on our booth n° S207.
Industeel will present several papers at this conference:
- Effect of welding operation and residual aluminum content on duplex UR™2205 properties: Vincent Villaret, Nov 29, 10:00, Euro Room
- Influence of Copper and Tungsten Addition on the Passivity and on the Pitting Corrosion Resistance of Super Duplex Stainless Steel: Jocelin Poinsot, Nov 29, 10:30, Euro Room
- New developments on Roll-bonded Clad plates: Sarata Cissé, Nov 30, 11:00, Florin Room
- Development of a Test Methodology for the Stress relaxation cracking issue: Vincent Villaret, Nov 30, 11:30, Euro Room
- Duplex Stainless Steels for storage tanks: Sandra Le Manchet, Nov 30, 12:00, Florin Room
For more information: http://www.stainless-steel-world.net/ssw2017/